DMG Snow Best Practices 2020
DMG covers snow services from pre-season preparation, during storms, and post-season. Named the #1 Snow Contractor in 2019 by Snow Magazine, DMG’s 24/7 availability and real-time communication are just a few of our differentiators.
SNOW BEST PRACTICES
BRINGING YOU PEACE OF MIND
- Pre-Season Property Review
- Equipment is allocated based on property size and expected snow fall. Revisions made as necessary.
- Supplemental equipment purchase if local sources are insufficient
- Allocation plans are reviewed by each Regional Manager and then by the VP of Field Operations.
- Weather is regularly monitored to prepare for upcoming snow storms.
- Zone managers review work and provide quality control.
- DMG technology allows technicians and Zone Managers to capture images of properties and give updates.
- Post-season, DMG meets with Property Managers to discuss updates for next year.
UPCOMING STORM PREPARATION
A WEATHER BASED APPROACH
With the unpredictable nature of winter weather, DMG consistently monitors storms. National Account Teams collaborate with our Field Team to ensure equipment is properly allocated given the severity of the storm and that technicians are on site quickly to prepare sites and keep them cleared. Our technology allow easy, real-time communication between
all parties to guarantee work is completed as expected.
Get in touch with your local DMG Regional Manager and get started today!